COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MAY 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA
1. The competition is organised and run by Emma Pollitt – The Crazy Wellness Coach and Vicky Winstanley – The Motherhood
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of DoTerra, DoTerra Wellness Advocates and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.thecrazywellnesscoach.co.uk and www.the-Motherhood.com
6. Entries via social media Will be accepted only on the following social channels; FACEBOOK, TWITTER & INSTAGRAM. Entries must use the correct hash tags and include the relevant @ tags as appropriate to enter.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per platform. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Competition will run during the Blog On MSI Conference and entries will close at 3.00pm On Sunday 21st May 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
During Blog On MSI Conference, conference participants can enter to win a selection of prizes throughout the day.
You will gain an entry to the competition by snapping a selfie with a doterra product or at the Crazy Wellness Coach stand and using the following hash tags and tags. #wellnessnetworkuk #doterraeurope #blogonmsi @thecrazywellcoach and @itsamotherhood
Share your DoTerra selfie during Blog On Msi and create awareness for the amazing new products that are launching in June for a chance to win prizes.
Winners will be announced via Twitter and the winners will have till 5.30pm and the end of Blog On MSI to come to the stand and collect their prize.
10. The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the organisers control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The organiser is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes will be announced daily and will be a product from the DoTerra range.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The organiser will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The organisers decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The entrant must be following @thecrazywellcoach and @itsamotherhood on Twitter in order to enter.